Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Re: Disgusted

Why is common sense at a goddamn premium at this day in age? If you're going to drag race (particularly at THOSE kinds of speeds)... aren't there far better places to do it? This is the only part of First Avenue that is 25 MPH, and the reason is because of the amount of pedestrians. If I wanted to drag, I could think of so many better places than there. Highway 30, for example.

If he in-fact did not have a seizure, I hope they throw the book at him. Again, I'm calling for Second Degree Murder, and he better get sent to pound-me-in-the-ass Anamosa.

This just bugs me so much. Alcohol was involved in the fatal accident on East Post Road. The Linn-mar accident on the Marion Bypass (Highway 100) was from lack of auto knowledge (if the car keeps accelerating, put it into neutral). A recent drug overdose also occured. All of these accidents were tragic, but entirely avoidable. Abby did nothing wrong, except be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I didn't know her very well, but I am very upset by this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home